Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween pics


As promised, I have a whole mess of pictures from Friday. Evan ran with the big kids from across the street on Halloween night, dashing furiously from house to house, intent only on "more candy, more candy." I wore myself out trying not to lose him in the dark - remind me next year to stick a light on him. After an hour of this madness, he announced that he was ready to go home, and spent the rest of the night helping Gram and Pops hand out candy. You know, I think he actually liked that part of the evening even better.



The babies wore their costumes, but we left them at home on candy duty with their grandparents.


Oliver


Willa


Kate


We finished the evening with two huge baskets of candy, but being a gluten-free household gives us a good excuse to get rid of most of it!

No comments: