Thursday, April 30, 2009

Book Eater

So I don't think Kate is going to be the bookworm of the family. Today I made the mistake of leaving the book I'm reading on the floor when the doorbell rang. By the time I got back to the room, Kate had torn out a page (that I had not yet read) and eaten it! Well, I don't think she actually swallowed it, but the pieces were wet and soggy and beyond saving. Evan offered to help me make a new page with new words, which I thought was a pretty good idea. He's not a bad storyteller.

2 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

It is amazing how fast they are. I know I went to the bathroom by myself to get a few seconds to myself. While I was in the bathroom my "safari" got the box of cookies down, hid behind the couch made Esther the "look-out" and began to eat the cookies and feed Esther all at the same time. By the time that I got out of the bathroom they had eaten half the box. That is when all you can do is laugh and remember another moment in our lives with multiples.

Jennifer said...

Your babies are gorgeous! Mine are on Neosure too and we have a long ways to go. I'm sure that was a sigh of relief for you! I'm looking forward to following you and your munchkins!