Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surviving Triplets the First Year - My Top Ten List

I meant to post this right at the babies' first birthday, but life got in the way and it didn't happen. John and I have had several conversations over the last month about what we could not have lived without during this first year of surviving triplets. I thought it would be fun to put together my top ten list of "baby things" for making it through that difficult first year. I will post my favorite, couldn't have survived without, list over the next two weeks, in no particular order.

I'm starting with an easy one.



We have used this pitcher every single day since we brought the babies home. I'm told it is the only mixing pitcher that truly gets out all of the lovely formula lumps, but I must admit I have not tested any others. I just know that it is super easy to use, super easy to clean, and big enough to make an entire day's worth of formula for three babies. In fact, we are still using it, as the babies are not completely transitioned over to whole milk just yet. I love this pitcher, but hope to be retiring it very soon.

No comments: