Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Surviving Triplets - Number 7


The Triple Decker Stroller has been indispensable. Here is a picture of the gang at one of Evan's soccer games.


We picked this up at our local Moms of Multiples garage sale while I was pregnant - it's just a frame into which you snap the infant car seats - it was so easy to get them in and out of the car. There really aren't a lot of choices in triplet strollers. This one is so ridiculously huge - I swear it is at least 6 feet long - and I was so embarrassed to go out with it the first couple of times. But really, there is no way to avoid being a spectacle with triplets, no matter how big your stroller!

What surprised me was how easy it was to push around. It has nice big wheels, which makes it easy to push over any kind of terrain. I easily mastered the one handed push, while holding my coffee in the other hand. I kept it as long as I could - until the kids' feet were hanging way out the end of the car seats - but we finally had to give it up and move on. We have the Foundations Trio Tandem stroller now, which is much smaller and very nice, but I must say I kind of miss the old Triple Decker. Sigh.

No comments: