Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Drama

Here is a recent picture capturing one of the many (and I mean MANY) little tantrums that Kate throws throughout the course of a day.

Every time that child bumps into something, drops a toy, is given the WRONG thing to eat, or heaven forbid, I look at her funny, she gets hysterical. Lots of tears and screeching ensue. For about a minute and a half, and then she forgets everything and goes on her way. Of the triplets, she is the quickest to tears, but also the quickest to laughter.

Many people have warned me that having girls in the house will bring lots of drama and emotion into our lives, and even at 18 months I can see such a huge difference between the girls and the boys. Evan and Oliver could not be happier and more laid back. Easy! Kate and Willa - oh Lord, we are really in for it in ten years!

1 comment:

Dear Lillie said...

Oh my! Your children are just precious! And wow I can't imagine having a 5 year old and TRIPLETS!!!! I can barely keep up with my one!