Friday, April 9, 2010

Surviving Triplets the First Year - #2

Yes, I am finally going to finish my top ten list! Somehow I got a little distracted and forgot to post the final two. I have no excuse for it, except for three little 20-month olds running crazy through the house, and a soon-to-be six-year-old who demands every spare minute of my attention that is left over.

However, I realize it has been awhile since I published the first eight items on my list of essential things that we absolutely depended on during our first year of raising triplets. So, to help you remember, here is a recap, along with links to my original posts:

10. Pampered Chef Family-Size Quick Stir Pitcher
9. Beaba Babycook
8. Wub-a-Nubs
7. Triple Decker stroller
6. Boppy Pillows
5. Fisher Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seats
4. Honda Odyssey
3. Veggie Tales videos

And now for number 2:

Yes, I know, they are contradictory, and no, we don't partake of them AT THE SAME TIME, but both are equally essential to maintaining our sanity. Enough said.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

haha i love this post! i want the babycook sooo bad. everyone keeps reccomending it. im gonna have to bite the bullet and just gte one already.