Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Camp

I can't believe summer vacation is almost over. School starts next week, and I feel like we have missed the past three months somehow. We didn't get out much - it has been so hot here, and the babies (I guess I shouldn't call them that anymore) are difficult to manage right now. They don't like to be contained in the stroller any more, but they are not yet instructable, so letting them run loose in public places is very hard unless we have an extra adult with us.

Evan was a very good sport, being stuck at home with me and the triplets for most of the time, but we did manage to fit a few activities in. Swimming lessons (finally he is swimming!), two weeks of soccer camp, and a week away with his Gram and Pops - his first trip away from Mom and Dad.

Here are some scenes from soccer -





No comments: