Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick Day

On last Tuesday I had to keep Evan home from school with a fever. It was his first sick day, and the first time he's had a fever since he was a baby. I had to go searching through the cabinets to see if I had any children's medicine - I was so used to him never being sick I was totally unprepared!

He was fine the following day, but school was cancelled because of rolling blackouts. On Thursday, he had a two hour delay, and on Friday was home with a snow day. This week, he is off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because of teacher workshop days. Jeez, don't these kids ever go to school?? It's getting a little ridiculous.

1 comment:

Valerie Lorimer said...

Oh so true! My kids are sick of hearing me say that we never got all these days off when we were kids. Glad your little one is feeling better!